Spray Tanning Service
How it works
Organic Mobile Spray Tan
- Eight-hour Spray Tan – Our organic spray tan solution requires 8 hours to fully develop, ensuring a long-lasting, even tan. You can leave it on longer for a deeper color, or add $10 for express solutions if you need a quicker option.
- All-Inclusive Service – Our tanning service includes everything you need for a successful spray tan, including sticky feet, hair net, chapstick, earplugs, nose plugs, barrier cream, PH balancer, and full-body setting powder after your tan.
- FDA-Compliant – We follow all FDA recommendations for spray tanning, so you can feel confident in the safety and quality of our service.
– Exfoliate and shave at least 2 hours before your appointment. For best results, start exfoliating 48 hours before your tan.
– Avoid using deodorant, lotion, or oil on the day of your appointment.
– Wear dark, loose clothing to your appointment.
– Get your manicure and pedicure before your spray tan.
– If your appointment is before noon the following day, do not shower in the morning.
– If you need to exfoliate right before your appointment, use a hard brush or exfoliating mitt with cold water to keep pores closed.
Spray tans last anywhere from 7 to 10 days. I always say a good spray tan starts before you even come in. By properly exfoliating. The batter you exfoliate the longer tan will last.
Waxing should always be done in 24 hours before the Spray tan.
After Spray tan, you want to wear baggy, dark clothing. You and want to wear long sleeve shirt and pants.
It is always advisable that you get your nails done before your Spray tan. Your nails will not be damaged during the Spray tan.
If you pick a regular Spray tan. You need to leave your Spray tan on for eight hours. It can stay on longer than eight hours but has to stay on for at least eight hours.If you select an express Spray tan which is $10 more. You need to take a shower within one to four hours. You cannot leave your Spray tan on for over four hours if you choose express.